Want to Volunteer
HWGA Volunteers Get to SHOP EARLY and SAVE!
You do not have to become a consignor to volunteer; you can be a mom/dad, grandma or grandpa, friend of the family; however you must be at least 18 years of age. Sign up to be a volunteer and shop with our consignors!
By volunteering, you will receive the same treatment as the HWGA consignors! All volunteers are invited to join the pre-sale, and shop before the Public. You must check schedule for exact times, and benefits based on number of shifts worked.
Types of Tasks:
- Loading and Unloading the Truck (love to get Dad’s involved) plus working this shift gains access to one hour early shopping on Sunday the ½ off day.
- Organize Departments
- Rough Set Up ( getting items to appropriate department)
- Sale Security ( low level security monitoring – great shift for Dad’s)
- Working the Sales Floor, helping shoppers
- Check – Out (bagging, collecting hangers, helping out to cars)
- Tear down clothes/racks
- Sort Consignor Items for Pick-Up
Our Volunteers are treated as if they were a consignor, shopping the same early bird slots based on shifts worked. Consignors and Volunteers working during the loading and unloading of the truck get to shop one hour early on Sunday @ 9am to kick off the ½ price event. General public does not get to shop till 10am.
GREAT WAY TO NETWORK!
Can you think of a better way to meet other moms and dads? All while having fun, making money and sharing the same interest. You just might meet people that will become friends for a lifetime!
Earn up to 80% on your outgrown children’s items, all while making new friends and having fun! HWGA is looking for Spring/Summer items like, clothing (up to size 12), toys, books, puzzles, shoes, all kinds of baby gear, and outside play equipment!